Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Am Going to Blog










Okay friends and family I realize that it has been several months since my one and only posting to this blog but I have been doing some blog stocking and pondering and decided that I too could be apart of this world of blogging.
I often feel that my life is the same old thing but to some of you this might be entertaining and different then what is going on in your world. For instance, today I made 5 loaves of bread. It has been becoming one of my new hobbies. I would take a picture but I am still working on making the loaves look pretty. They taste very good and store amazingly well but I need help on making them look amazing. So maybe in the future they will be pictured and if anyone has suggestions please let me know.
Also in the world of Jeff and Carla we are excited for the happenings of spring. the last couple of years I have planted bulbs in our front little area. It is not Temple Square or anything but it is our little garden. Lately it has been smelling so beautiful and looking good and I get so excited to see the new flowers bloom but this morning this is what I saw and I was sad.... snow it is time for you to go away and stop hurting my flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the flowers. My lilacs are going to bloom this year. (Don't be too impressed...it's only one little bunch on the whole plant.)

    ps welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla Coats blogging!?! Found you off Melanie's blog. Girl, you are such a great home maker!

    ReplyDelete