Thursday, April 29, 2010

Daffodils, Tulips, Poppies Oh My

As you might have noticed some of my favorite things about spring are the tulips and daffodils. There are such a bright and cheerful sight amongst the days of rain, sleet, hail, and now that we have been experiencing. A few weeks ago Jeff And I went to Temple Square on my request to enjoy the beautiful flowers. The weather was perfect and the flowers were beautiful.
This has become one of my favorite spring time activities

This is the Salt Lake Temple and me being a creative photographer!


Okay if you didn't see this when you went to Temple Square recently it is because this is not in Salt Lake but it should be. This was on a trip that I took 2 years ago to Seattle and we went to the tulip fields. This was an amazing sight and I have to say it is a must see for everyone and on my top 10 things I have seen in my life. Amazingly beautiful.

Same trip but these are the daffodil fields. I have seen a lot of fields in my life but these are gorgeous. On my return home I asked my dad if he could plant these fields and he said it wouldn't work in Utah. That is a tragedy.


Tulip Fields.



Okay these were at Temple Square. I love poppies as well they remind me of crepe paper. The picture does not do them justice they were so big and bright.




You have to love the orange.





Thanks Jeff for coming and enjoying the experience we had a great time and everyone should go and take a look. Time is running out.





3 comments: